:KA: NeatBeat :KA: NeatBeat

Not exactly hardstyle...

Hardstyle has a hard kick & a reverse bass, with a lead that has conflicting sound waves with a bunch of effects. This is just distorted FX kicks with a drum loop. Nice attempt, not exactly my kind of hardstyle.

Thanks for reading,
~ Hitorti (Zariah)

PS: If you haven't already, could you check my latest song out? Thanks in advance!

KorpzeAudio responds:

Weeeellll depends.....
I wasnt attempting at hardstyle, more of techno.
And I did check out your latest song, just didnt review it yet, I'm waiting to be in the reviewing mood to give a good one... or a semi-good one
thx for the review

:KA: Utopia (Remastered) :KA: Utopia (Remastered)

Oh, wow!

This is a really great track. The bass, synths, drums, etc. fit very very nicely. This is very professional sounding. If you're not signed yet, you definately will be soon.

Thanks for reading,
~Zariah
PS: Can you please check out my latest track, Summer Nights, if you get the time? Thanks in advance!
PPS: Someday I would like to remix this track. I will PM you with my email, please send me a MIDI of the melody.

KorpzeAudio responds:

Cool thx. Let me situate some things and I will get to you eventually.
Ill get everything ready for you when you give me your PM.

[Kpz] Follower (Remix) [Kpz] Follower (Remix)

Great job!

I agree with F-777. All this needs is some arps, and maybe a little more sound with the bass, if you know what I mean (Not more volume, just a higher pitched synth to back it up a bit).

Yeah, I dunno what else to say, sorry.
~Zariah~

Korpze responds:

Dont be sorry, cuz I dont know what to say back ;P.
Thx for the review!

Say Something! Say Something!

Not bad.

I loved how it was a remix of those annoying ads, but you just need a better kick drum in there. That's my only concern.

~Zariah X-POSED~

Me in a nutshell Me in a nutshell

o_O

Do you have a problem with gays?

This was funny, first time I heard it. Then it got oddly ironic.

~Zariah~

PS: Can you please check my latest song, Energy, if you have the time? Thanks in advance!

DaVeB0T responds:

Hes really nice

[Kpz] Follower [Kpz] Follower

Nice job!

I really like this piece. It has a nice mood, all of the instruments fit, it's just a really great song.

Sorry I couldn't review more thuroughly, I'm kind of busy right now, lol.

Words Of A Hacker Words Of A Hacker

What the hell?

This is a joke right? This is just pathetic. People like you ruin the audio portal & music entirely. If you're goign to submit something, make it with passion, not a bottle of whiskey & 10 seconds of pressing buttons.

Neverland (remix) Neverland (remix)

My turn to review. X3

This is very nice. I don't like how there's a hihat on every 2 steps in the beat though. The vocals are a tad quiet, too.

I liked the acid arpegiation you used in there. It fit nicely, as I can never get acid synths to fit into my pieces.

The end... *Sigh* Vanguard preset? I thought you were better than that! XD

~Zariah X-POSED~

PS: Could you check my latest piece, Energy, for me? Thanks in advance!

x-Exodus-X responds:

Sorry, I didn't notice your review :P

Agreed, this song is actually crap :D

Galeforce [Epic Trance] Galeforce [Epic Trance]

Amazing.

Before I start the review, I just have to say sorry for not reviewing sooner. XD

I like the bell synth in the intro. It gave the track a tribal feel. Once you get past the snare buildup, there's a wood sort of sound. I like that.

I like the variations in melodies. Around 2:30, a new synth comes in, which makes me think of some epic seen from a video game (lol). Very nice job.

I don't like how you filtered out the ending. Not great for trance.

~Zariah X-POSED~

PS: Could you check my latest track, Energy, and if you have time, my first D&B in a while, The Core, for me? Thanks! :D

x-Exodus-X responds:

Yeah I agree, I've never been to great with endings...

Thanks for the great review! I'll check those songs out right now.

-Pleasure Island- |[Glou]| -Pleasure Island- |[Glou]|

It made me think of Kirby! XD

It was definately a joy to listen to. Some synths were too loud though. I liked the beat, too. Made it feel tropical. everything fit, was sequenced well, everything stayed in the same scale, very nice job.